Providing Guests with an Enjoyable Stay Experience in NYC’s Theater District
At the Moderne Hotel, our goal is to provide you with a relaxing, enjoyable experience during your visit to NYC’s Theater District. To simplify your supplementary charges, our Residence Fee has you covered.
Our Residence Fee of $19.95 +tax per room/per night includes:
- Premium High-Speed Internet Access for Unlimited Devices
- 2 Complimentary bottled Waters Daily
- Complimentary Holding of Guest Packages Delivered up to 48-Hours Prior to Arrival
- Unlimited Local Phone Calls
- Luggage Storage (same day) Upon Arrival & Post Checkout
- 10% OFF Food at Natsumi Tapas (natsuminyc.com)
View our FAQ or Contact Us with any questions.
Art Inspired New York City Boutique Hotel Rooms
Nestled amidst the towering midtown skyscrapers on West 55th Street, The Moderne Hotel emerges as a blend of intimate European elegance and New York City townhouse glamour. With 34 impeccably designed guestrooms, each space is a testament to chic modernity, highlighted with oversized white tufted leather beds, pristine Belgian linens, and distinguished Charles Eames-inspired furnishings. Moderne's 34 guest rooms radiate the whimsy of the 1950s Color Field art movement, graced with artwork reminiscent of renowned figures like Helen Frankenthaler. Just steps away from the Museum of Modern Art and Carnegie Hall, The Moderne offers tranquility amidst the bustling heart of Manhattan, promising a truly boutique experience.